Thursday 2 October 2014

MUD Nails





Painting my nails has been and probably always will be my favourite little beauty ritual. Bare nails just bother me and, unhealthy though it may be for the poor parched talons, mine are almost always painted.

With a surprisingly low price of about $2 for a 13 ml packaging, MUD nail polish pays off pretty well. (Unfortunately, only available at Australian Woolworths.) I picked the shade Santorini Sea – mostly for how fun it sounded, admittedly – and the pretty cobalt blue shade ended up looking precisely like it did in the bottle.

It's more sheer than expected and, although it instructed to use two coats on the bottle, a good three thin ones are needed for full opacity. However, it's pretty good quality and didn't chip in the least in the two days I had it on.

The range is also available in a multitude of shades – from Tease Me and Nudely Now, taupe-toned and peach-toned nudes respectively, to Meet Minty and Crazed for Coral, a soft mint and a bright coral.






 Now playing: World Goes Madly On by The Weepies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got thoughts on what you just read? Share them! Discussions make my world go around.