Monday 6 October 2014

MUD Nails (part deux)





If you haven't read my last post about the MUD nail polish, this little gem's my favourite new budget find. If you, like me, love painting your nails but are a frequent victim of buyer's regret – the fact that I've probably spent enough on nail polish in recent years to buy a DSLR instead certainly instills it in me – you will like it.

The catch? It is supposedly only available at Australian supermarket chain Woolworths.

While in the previous post, I talked about the stunning cobalt blue shade, Santorini Sea, today I've tried out a new one. It's called Orangeaid and it's a lovely shade of – wait for it...Orange! The nail polish is a pretty hue closer along the spectrum to red than an actual orange, but it looks on the nail exactly like it does in the bottle. Consistency is good too.

For the price of $2 to $4 for a 13 ml packing, the product is a dream.

[Note: I have been wearing this one for only a day, but the blue one lasted surprisingly well and didn't begin chipping until the fifth day of wear.]






 Now playing: Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got thoughts on what you just read? Share them! Discussions make my world go around.